Travel


Hmmm this section is going to seem wierd and out of place...


Naturally, that is why I decided to keep it!
 
Of course there is also a story behind it, but I am going to keep it short. Went to Thailand, got very wasted bought a timeshare... ahhh there you go, now it makes sense no? Well, I had available to me via the hotels network, many inexpensive hotels for week long stays so I began to search, compile and list and place into my globaljet cheap holidays blog in an attempt to recoup and recover from the mistake that I knew and had been warned about years before. It never amounted to anything, and so if you come across a link for booking that goes no where, please let me know so I can remove it!

Incidently the photo above was taken by my beautiful and talented Argentine wife on our honeymoon in San Blas Islands  ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment