, , , ,

Holiday Resorts



The Samudra Retreat Samui - Luxury Pool Villas, Resort and Spa is located on Choeng Mon Peninsula overlooking scenic Choeng Mon Beach. The Resort is built on a gentle slope with absolute waterfront and glorious views.
The Samudra Retreat Samui elegant Thai design includes both luxury pavilion and villas, with the emphasis on gracious living and relaxation.
The unique, Thai-style luxury villas and pavilion have everything needed to ensure that your stay at The Samudra Retreat Samui will be one you will want to repeat.

For more information on the other retreats viewable on the above photo links, fill out the form above with the resort name, date of travel and number of people travelling, and we will send you more information.

Happy Cheap Holidays!






Below is the Q Signature Resort & Spa Listing as it appears at the absolute resorts site http://www.absoluteresorts.com/our-resorts-hotels/q-signature-resort-spa/
I think I can do better! 
100.00 USD=3,028.50 THB???Fill in the form above with your preferred dates, number of people travelling & let´s talk turkey..


Absolute Q Signature Resort & Spa
24/73 Moo 5, Bo phut, Koh Samui
Koh Samui 84320 Thailand
     Habitaciones
disponibles
     Precio de la primera noche     Reservar
Welcome to the Earthbound paradise of Koh Samui, a land of coconut fringed beaches and tropical jungles by day and of lively resorts by night. Located just north of the powder sands of Chaweng Beach, the Q Signature Samui Resort is the perfect place to let stress slip away amid warm, crystal-blue seas, vast coconut plantations and stunning vegetation ....



     Deluxe-Pavilion
7 200 THB -30% 5 013 THB [..]
Pavilion-Suite
9 500 THB -33% 6 372 THB [..]
Phillip Island - Australia












With another beautiful location in the heart of Buenos Aires....
Design Suites







Hotel
2 (2) No Kitchen Sat 23-Apr-2011 Sat 30-Apr-2011 AUD 1,509.00
Studio
2 (2) No Kitchen Sat 23-Apr-2011 Sat 30-Apr-2011 AUD 1,689.00

1 comment:

  1. I see you like luxury resorts, well, me too. When I travel I expect to spend time in paradise, so I book the best rooms I can get. When I travelled to Argentina, I got a hotel in calafate (the south of the country) that was perfect because it had a private pool for me and my family and they brough you breakfast to you bed, is that luxury or what?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete